MUMBAI, India — June 5, 2015 — The buying season is here and has brought with it a host of interior decor, home textile and furnishing manufacturers to India to present their new collections, made-to-order product ranges and high-end designs at the country’s leading trade fairs for Interior Decor and Home Furnishings – Ambiente India & Heimtextil India 2015.
In a few weeks, from June 25-27, more than 100 leading companies from China, Germany, India, Pakistan, Thailand, and the USA will arrive in New Delhi with their stunning collections in Dining, Living, Giving and Home Furnishing segments. Interior decorators, architects, retailers, high-end buyers and trade professionals of the Indian home fashion industry looking at replenishing their stocks, project tie-ups or simply sourcing inspiration must plan their trips to this premium business event where the next season’s trends and products will be on display. Renowned interior designer Sunita Kohli said: “To have platforms like Heimtextil and Ambiente come together for the Indian market is favorable for designers like myself to access the novelty of choices.”
Presenting a canvas of choices by local companies, international brands as well as designer labels, the co-joined platforms will provide promising prospects for your business at industry’s best prices as they compete with each other under one roof. The contemporary nature of products are sure to catch buyer’s attention much as the diversity of products with stellar, high-design appeal.
- One of the most awaited industry launches, D’décor is set to showcase its Summer Siesta 2015 at Heimtextil India. This special collection includes an smart combination of themes like Coweta for a plush and trendy upholstery collection; Mosaic, digital print collection with light breezy florals, stylised damasks & abstract textures; Burgundy for lightweight & practical and classy designs for curtains, roman blinds, wall panels and Zardosi collection that beautifully recreates the unique technique of the rich & elegant zardosi embroidery in a blend of zari & polyester yarns.
- Jaydurga décor will launch 12 shade cards of D’decor brand at Heimtextil India 2015.
- Dicitex Furnishings, a globally reputed name in the Home Décor industry, will be presenting their new line of high-luxury furnishings which include velvets, chenille, damasks, embroidered and sheer curtains. The company will also have their latest range of digital and embroidered bed linens including a special Warner Bros. range on display.
- Debuting their gorgeous spring summer collection at the show, Apsara Silks will cover interesting themes of Patachitra, A walk in the woods, Limonero, Safari etc. in their home furnishing range.
- Bringing a contemporary mix of artworks and techniques inspired by current trends and design influences from across the globe, DBS will showcase traditional damasks, clean line geometrics, surface textures, ethnic aztecs & paisleys and conversational designs that can be used for various interior design applications.
- Raymonds will showcase a versatile bed linen collection that brings spring summer vibe into the home, combines patterns with paintings and takes a page out of nature’s book with its floral and ornamental designs.
- Mirrornwood who is set to exhibit an eye-catching collection of Venetian mirror works that can beautifully merge in with modern designs.
- Bringing forward a fascinating and ancient art concept, Thanor Pottery will showcase a range of hand-made, hand-glazed stoneware ceramics. From theme-based and cuisine-based collections for chefs and connoisseurs to present their delicacies creatively to stunning object d’ art in the form of vases, planters, lamps, tiles, vanity bowls and chandeliers for the lifestyle segment, the company will cover the world of ceramic design at their booth at Ambiente India.
- Capturing the growing appeal of handcrafted textiles, Welspun – one of the world’s largest home textile manufacturers will be showcasing their one-of-a-kind handcrafted textiles under the brand Spun. Spun believes in protecting and preserving the environment and will use waste fabric in an innovative way to create a collection of contemporary, attractive and sustainable furnishings. Another interesting aspect of this brand is the involvement of women from various conservative societies. By empowering these women, Spun hopes to encourage them to showcase their skills while Ambiente India aims to bring this talent in front of the interior designers, architects, project planners and retailers to help them achieve financial independence.
- International lifestyle brands keen on entering the multi-brand retail business in India are looking to connect with retailers and distributers through Ambiente India. Besides key Indian companies such as Borosil Glassworks, Jade Exports, Grey Rose, Kai Manufacturing etc. the fair will host exhibitors from Germany, Japan, and the USA.
- Venturing into the Indian market with environmentally compatible cleaning products, Germany’s well-known and trusted household brand ‘Frosch’ will use this platform to showcase its range of clean and care products that offer sustainable and effective cleaning performance.
- Featuring bold, rational and award-winning designs that simplify everyday tasks in the kitchen, another German brand Ritterwerk, will bring its range of household appliances that spell ease and elegance. The company will feature its timeless collection of narrow Volcano 5 toaster, Fontana 5 kettle and Sono 5 multi-slicers that are known for their high material quality.
- Displaying a fusion of Japan’s century-old techniques of designing quality swords for Samurai lords combined with cutting-edge modern technology, Shun knives are set to exhibit household tools that provide improved comfort, control and balance.
Moreover, home fashion industry’s upcoming stars are set to present fascinating concepts for Interior spaces based on bold themes of Collision, Infinity, Phoenix and Introspection at the Ambiente India and Heimtextil India’s ‘Trend Area’. The four themes have been decided as per their relevance on the current international design trends and will give interior designers, architects and trade visitors a thought-provoking insight into the season’s décor and fashion senses.
The trade fairs are being supported by Ministry of Textiles, Home Textile Federation of India, Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts as well as Rajkot Urban Development Authority strongly hinting at the growing attraction of interior designing products market. Factors such as the increasing purchasing power of Indian consumer along with the parallel growth of the real estate and hospitality industries are set to drive this market to USD 48.5 billion by 2016.
Industry’s well-known buyers including Jabong, Fabfurnish, ShoppersStop, Harisons Furnishings , Home Saaz, Carrefour, Jagdish Stores, Sita Fabrics, Green Linen Pvt. Ltd, Indsource have all confirmed their presence for this premium event which will be the business hotspot for the home fashion players this June.
Located in Halls 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 of Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, Heimtextil India and Ambiente India will open doors to the industry on 25th June, 2015. Visitors planning to attend can pre-register through the website for easy access inside the venue.
Posted June17, 2015
Source: Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt.Ltd.