BRUSSELS — November 2, 2017 — EDANA has opened the call for papers for the 2018 International Nonwovens Symposium, to be held in Rome from May 23-24, 2018.
Organized on behalf of the nonwovens industry in general, the symposium will feature a mix of topics on nonwovens across all types of applications and address the innovative technologies, products and uses of nonwoven materials or products as well as the essential role of raw materials.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Sustainability, including recycling and the circular economy;
- Nonwoven industry trends;
- Product, process & material innovation;
- Hygiene & personal care wipes markets; and
- Industrial, technical & automotive nonwovens.
Table top exhibition space will also be offered to enable companies to establish new business contacts, promote their brand to a global audience, launch and demonstrate innovative technologies, products and services.
Persons interested in a speaking role are invited to send their abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2018.
Posted November 22, 2017