SEOUL — July 25, 2016 — Hyosung — a producer of Nylon for intimate apparel, sportswear, and outdoor — has announced plans to startup new MIPAN® nylon manufacturing facility in Nhon Trach, Vietnam. The new facility is located in same area as Hyosung’s creora spandex and tire core facilities.
“We invested in Vietnam as the next step in Hyosung’s global nylon growth strategy and to better serve the Southeast Asian market,” said President BS Park. “The state-of-the-art facility is world class competitive to ensure fast and reliable service in the region. We also intend to meet customer needs for innovation with microdeniers, recycled, moisture management and other specialty items.”
“As sourcing from Vietnam continues to be important to brands and retailers, we wanted to provide expanded product offerings as we already produce creora® spandex in Vietnam.” Shared Ria Stern, Hyosung Textiles Global Marketing Director.
Hyosung will be exhibiting at the upcoming Outdoor Retailer Show where they will launch new freshgear™ odor neutralizing nylon and promote:
- MIPAN Aqua X™ cool touch and moisture management nylon
- MIPAN Robic™ & Robic Air™ high tenacity nylon for increased durability
- MIPAN regen recycled nylon and Regen recycled polyester
- Freshgear odor neutralizing polyester
- Askin™ cool touch, UV, and moisture management polyester
- creora Color+ dyeable elastane for deeper darker colours without grin through
- creora Black solution dyed black elastane for increased power without grin through
Posted August 17, 2016